Monday, September 14, 2009

A busy week lol!!!

This is a busy week for me
I need to face 3 tests in a week
and included some more other things oso

Monday
~~~~~~
Morning got Critical thinking test

Noon got lab to do and still don't know what time can finish it

Then at night,have to attend a family dinner
this is once time in a new sem
haha,feel sorry on that coz act I really lazy and unlike to attend that
but I'm unable to control oneself to absent coz some of reasons
aiksss....once time in a sem...really boring lol...
and this time we'll gathering at pizza hut
OMG,I really abit scares of pizza already coz maybe recently usually eat that
No matter how,I've to attend oso

Tuesday
~~~~~~
Morning have class then at noon got an English test

Wednesday
~~~~~~~~
Morning got a Thermodynamic test
haha...It's a 2 hours test
It's sound like abit hard and terrible for me

Then at night
I've to be a supporter for my fren~Yuh fen~
coz she's involved in a singing contest
haha...ganbateh lol!!!+U+U!!!
All the best to you!!!

Thursday
~~~~~~~
Morning got class

Then after that maybe have a celebration for a fren

hehe...after Thursday
and the coming Friday morning I'll departure going back my hometown~Ipoh~
I've one week hari raya holiday
haha,hope I can spend it well with my frens and family
miss you guys and look forward on that
Act now I'm in a lazy mode already
No mood at all on study and like just waiting for holiday only

haha...can meet and chat with you all again!!!
feel excited and happy lol!!!
Besides can relax my mind oso lol...

No comments: