Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Deep" and "Deep"!!!

last night have a BBQ party for Mid-autumn festival
erm...really was a tired day coz I busy from 1pm till night
From bought things,washed,cooked and a lot of preparation on that
really feel damn tired but luckily still have Ching theng and Hone shern be my assistant
3 guys went market with me and help me washed all those plates and prepared others
haha...Thanks for you guys!!!
Without you guys,I sure tired till "pengsan" already!!!



haha...1st time cooked "kuey teow"...
luckily the taste is not bad la
and the right hand side is "mihun"...
hehe...2nd times cooked this
erm..I think the taste is more good than last time


Actually party just like a gathering...
For all people gathered together and just have a fun
The most important things is happy and enjoy
So,no matter how...tired and +++...
at least v are enjoy+ing
And after the party end
thanks for you guys keep and cleaned all the rubbish

But also let me know somethings
Really look through and understand in a day
Anyway,just let it go!!!
"Maybe just appear in the important part then is clever ppl..."
"then...another round again..."
"and just like pretended..."
"huh...clever rite?"

hehe...My broken english maybe make u all feel that's "deep"
But for me...That's DEEP and more than DEEP lol!!!
Other sure can't understand one!!!

No comments: