Saturday, October 3, 2009

written some silly things lol...

Just finish some stuffs
A rainy night again
make my mood feel down
maybe feel sleepy already
and miss my family oso

everyday...anytime...out of my control
Like heard somethings that I didn't like
But...I got no feel on that...
sometimes just think~~~
why?why?why be like that?

"when u get sumtin,sure u will lose sumtin oso..."
ya,I agree on that...
haha...last time I thought was complicated
But now...more and more than that...
haizzz...now thinking back that
Actually last time just a simple life
many places let us to go
And done a lot of silly things
really simple
without vie each other to see who is better
~Sometimes,I'm miss that life!!!~
happy!!!crazy!!!silly!!!freedom!!!and+++
we can do anything at anytime
such all crazy things
I miss that place and some foods oso

I'll forever put inside my mind

I know everything have their ending and starting
Nothing just static and never changing there
So,I'll treasure all of that "SIMPLE life"

No comments: