Tuesday, October 6, 2009

fighting moment...


Just finished my group discussion yesterday
Then less one more things to burden me


haha...This is the condition on that time
my performance was not so good on the spot
Actually just follow the paper to read only
But I oso feel a bit nervous and my hand damn cold already
hehe...Maybe that's a natural reaction


haha...I really like these two pictures...
Don't know were took by chia wei or hone shern?
Anyway thanks lol...:P


Then after this still have a lot of tests ,lab and assignments
within these two weeks
And still need to prepare for final exam
sure is the fighting moment now
and will damn tired and hard moment for me
Actually I really feel stress on that
really stress!!!tension lol!!!
...haizz...
And I also thanks for some one which help me solve my question
coz I really blur and lost on that
Sometimes,I also don't know where is the starting and where is the ending?

Anyway,I just try my best
At least I'm trying
from study week till now...
just left 18days study life in this sem
Then I'll say goodbye to my 3rd sem already
Really fast...like rocket...
A lot...a lots...of things happened in this sem...

I just hope all my friends will take good care of their health
especially during this fighting moment
best wishes to you guys!!!G00dLuck!!!

And I oso think out of somethings recently
so...good!!!Actually simple only!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


hehe...some more add on---moonfes party pic...
"nice lol!!!"

No comments: