Monday, October 5, 2009

yesterday...

yesterday,me and yuh fen prepared for the dinner




v cooked all of these...prepared for ard 10++ppl lol
fried chicken wings+onion eggs+chilly source's hotdog+bali
haha...v spent ard 1hour and 30mins to finish cooked all of that
For me,actually cooking is an easy job
but just b4 and after the all those preparation is the most tired things

hehe...since I came here...
I've learn how to cook many foods...
all were my 1st time cook that
like mihun goreng,char kuey teow,maggi goreng
and all those foods above and etc+++

Act when cook that will feel tension oso
coz scare the got bad taste and nobody eat that
But luckily each time result oso not bad la

Cooking and doing other stuffs is an easy job for me
but if comparing with study
I really is a failure on that
haizz...from now still left one month for me to do revision
when think of what's the result I'll get?
Really feel tension and worry on that
Must remind myself~must work hard~
until the last minutes
ganbateh!!!

...And I hope everything will be fine later...
really hope!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U can make it de!
Think cooking = studying ...
Then, studying will become easy liao!! Gambatei!!

Jamie Chip said...

haha...I just try my best...

u too!!!

Jamie Chip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.