Thursday, November 26, 2009

free...


haha~recently I'm very free
Free until doing nothing lol
So,I just try to made some special breakfast for myself
Actually not really is breakfast la,is lunch already~


~Special sandwich~


~Pasta+Spagetti~


Almost everyday I olso hang out with my friends
haha~then we were visited to "Oldtown Kopitiam"
we really are the Top Fans for that~
Since I back here few days but already yum cha at Oldtown for 4 times
But just at the different area Oldtown only
As my frens said:we are the top fans,top visitors and loyal members and supporters already
keep chatting and talking~like non-stop lol~

And yesterday we decided to watch 2012
Coz was the suddenly decision then we did'nt book the ticket
when we reached there all ticket were sold out
not just the 2012 movie but other movies tickets also full already~
Haizzz...so we missed it and can't wth last night lo
Maybe wait few days later lo
And I found that the Ipoh cinema got show few films only
Really bad lo!!!

***********************************************************************************


haha~some funny things wanna sharing here~
I just found this pic from my frens facebook photos lol
OMG~But don't know he took at where la~
hehe~Really damn funny lol
What the color oso can found there
I tink this is cause by the rainy ba!
But really can't or hard to imagine it if saw by other ppl~


P/s:this is mean nothing
I just wanna sharing here lol~

No comments: