Monday, May 24, 2010

Last week。。。

Recently lazy to write many things...
haha...so just simply posted some photos here~
what I had done last week?

Watched a movie with my form 6 frens~
Lol..long time didn't watch movie with them already~
We watched Ice kacang puppy love~haha...about one month ago de movie
erm...actually I'm too expected on that...but after watched...
My opinion is so far so good lolzz..actually not bad la..
if comparing with other local movies~


Then I had yum cha with boon tat,luxian and sin hau them~
And still got other frens...which not really know about them...



Snooker~hoho...I really don't know how to play lolzz..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We went to bukit merah then head to Penang had a dinner on last Friday~
haha...that's a fun trip...
erm...but Bukit Merah...is a damn boring place lol..
I tink no next time ba!!!
After the dinner then we went back to Ipoh~
A tired but nice trip~~~and my hand and face get sunburn d le...aikss...




A group of crazy and funny guys...hohoho~




~On the penang overbridge~






火锅之家~


Autocity~

No comments: